Thursday, 15 November 2012

The Mystery Men...

I drew this piece so long ago I've actually completely forgotten who it's supposed to be!


I'm assuming he's a bad guy from an old cowboy film (Good, the Bad and the Ugly possibly?) judging by his attire. Looking back, I'm actually really pleased with the quality of this piece. I think I managed to caputre his crass expression quite well and it's one of my pencils I'm most proud of.



Another random chap I drew in fineliner from an old black and white movie cover. I recall drawing the guy first but never quite finishing the piece - I think he was on the phone or leaning up against something that I never got round to drawing. Looks quite convincing but it really needs completing! If I ever find the movie (and more importantly the cover!) I think I'll have a crack at redoing the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment